Service Desk Analysts / Windows 7, 8 and 10
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analysts / Windows 7, 8 and 10|
|Salary:||£110 - £120 per day|
|Contact Name:||Yana Yovkova|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2017 14:40|
Service Desk Analysts / Windows 7, 8 and 10 / BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Microsoft Office
Our Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team for initial 3 months contract in Edinburgh.
The Service Desk Analyst will have the following skills & experience:
- Excellent customer care, communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working with an IT Service Desk or similar ITIL support role
- Experience of incident management and working with relevant ITSM tools
- Experience of troubleshooting Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of supporting BlackBerry, Android and iPhone devices (BES 5 and BES12).
- Experience of supporting Bitlocker encryption
- Experience of Active Directory - Users accounts and Groups.
- Knowledge of supporting Mitel Telephony
- ITIL Foundation qualified
- Service Desk Institute - SDA qualified
NB - The role falls Inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Java Developer - Edinburgh - Perm - £36000 - £40000 + Benefits
£36000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
Application Support Analyst - SAP HR
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits
SAP Solutions Manager / Manchester / SAP / £550+ Inside IR35
North West England, England
£550 - £600 per day
Procurement sourcing lead - London - 6 Months - £450-£600
Up to £0.00 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£18 - £21 per hour + Inside IR35