Service Improvement Manager / Lean Review /12 months/ Barrhead
|Job Title:||Service Improvement Manager / Lean Review /12 months/ Barrhead|
|Location:||Barrhead, East Renfrewshire|
|Salary:||£190 - £230 per day|
|Start Date:||February 2018|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2018 16:38|
Service Improvement Manager / 12 months / Barrhead / £190 - £230 per day
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Improvement Manager with our public-sector client for a 12 months contract based in Barrhead.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, implementing and delivering specific lean reviews, redesigns and projects. You will be involved in ambitious programmes of change where the team will need to work to challenging timescales and drive innovative proof of concept.
- Planning, scoping and shaping of lean reviews
- Provide regular documented highlight reports, and exception reports as appropriate, to keep stakeholders and the governance structure appraised of progress and the achievement of key milestones
- Provide regular and honest appraisals of progress, risks and issues to the PMO Manager as directed.
- Troubleshoot potential problems that might hinder project delivery, and highlight to the PMO Manager for guidance and support
- Knowledge of Business Change Project methodologies
- Experience of developing option appraisals and business cases
- Experience of demand analysis & process mapping
- Experience of Change Documentation e.g. Initiation Documents, Mandates, Briefs etc.
- Experience of Business Analysis & Requirements gathering, Benefits realisation, scoping and project planning
- Experience of building positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders including partners, customers, council colleagues, trade unions, other councils
- Experience of working in collaboration
- Awareness of risk management issues in a project environment
this role falls inside IR35 legistlation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's