Service Introduction Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months
|Job Title:||Service Introduction Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 08:09|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Introduction Analyst with our public-sector client for a 6 months contract £300 - £400 per day based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining service introduction approach for the programme as a whole.
Delivery of the definition of the service introduction elements of the programme:
- Service definition for Programme capabilities
- Incident, Problem and Change Management for each service
- Support Model for each capability
- Significant experience of defining Incident, Change and Problem Management responses with regard to new technology capabilities.
- Experience in defining a Service Introduction approach for a net new capability
- Experience of explaining the concepts of Service Introduction work to both technical and business stakeholders
- Deep understanding of the concepts of SLA's and OLA's.
- ITIL qualified
- Experience of helpdesk systems, e.g. Service Now
- Definition of Service models within multiple supplier environment
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's