Service Transformation Lead
|Job Title:||Service Transformation Lead|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum + 2 Year FTC|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 15:59|
Service Transformation Lead - 2 Year FTC - £40-48K + Benefits - Public Sector
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Service Transformation Lead to lead and manage the Application Support IT work stream for the Corporate Processes & Systems (CP&S) programme.
- Taking the lead role in the analysis of issue, incident, problem and project requirements ensuring development of appropriate service solutions for both the Business and IT;
- Leading the development, definition and implementation of Application Support standards, including service definition and design, knowledge management, service management, service introduction, service transition, service operation and service retirement for the Corporate Processes & Systems (CP&S) programme to ensure successful service delivery;
- Establishing and agreeing the operational and strategic governance around the ongoing management and maintenance of the new services;
- Overseeing detailed project delivery plans, ensuring IT resources are successfully deployed whilst monitoring the success of transition activities so that the desired business benefits are realised;
- Managing the end to end lifecycle of maintenance and support contracts, including the management of these contracts into a centralised service model;
- Providing projects and colleagues with ongoing expert advice and guidance to ensure compliance with industry and sector leading best practice as well as any legal or regulatory requirements;
- Leading service performance improvement and associated support activities including working with Operational Leads to establish standards and processes and ensure operational continuity;
- Maintaining good relationships with colleagues across IT, internal and external customers and suppliers in order to ensure effective and efficient solutions are delivered;
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are established and a customer focused ethos is embedded across IT.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's