Service Transition Manager x2
|Job Title:||Service Transition Manager x2|
|Salary:||£350 - £390 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2017 16:44|
Service Transition Manager.
Contract. LONDON OR MANCHESTER. Public Sector.
Service Transition Manager required to ensure that acceptance criteria have been met with the new operating model.
* Ensuring the Service Transition gate criteria are met by internal and 3rd party support delivery and integrated into support delivery model.
* Evaluating the quality of project outputs against agreed acceptance criteria.
* Impact, evaluation and risk assessment project from a Service perspective.
* Identifying all Service Readiness activities and ensuring they are in place for go live (processes, procedures, training, communication etc.).
* Actively contributing to negotiations and agreeing changes to third party contracts where appropriate.
* Using the Total cost of ownership for modelling and forecasting of on-going support costs coming from projects.
* Providing assurance to programme managers on service transition activities.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£18 - £21 per hour + Inside IR35
Up to £680.00 per day
Application Development Manager - 3 months - Glasgow
Up to £0.00 per annum
SAP Solutions Manager / Manchester / SAP / £550+ Inside IR35
North West England, England
£550 - £600 per day
3rd Line Support Analyst - permanent - Glasgow
£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus amazing benefits