SHAREPOINT BUSINESS ANALYST
|Job Title:||SHAREPOINT BUSINESS ANALYST|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 17:27|
Sharepoint Business Analyst - 6 month contract - Eastleigh
My client is seeking an experienced Agile Business Analyst to analyze the current business model, provide recommendations for efficiencies and to gather requirements from the business to enable the development of new solutions that meet their customer's needs.
Daily Duties include:
- Lead requirements analysis, valuation and verification, ensuring that requirements statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensive, traceable, unambiguous and verifiable
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive products analysis, task and workflow analysis and/or requirements workshops
- Group requirements into deliverable entities that drive improvement to the business in a constant improvement approach
- Effectively communicate relevant information to the product owner / project manager and/or management
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules and methodologies
- Perform data analysis using SQL and other tools as necessary
Skills needed to be considered for this role:
- Experience of implementing and/or migrations to MS Dynamics 365
- Experience of implementing and/or migrations to MS SharePoint and other MS collaboration applications.
- Previous experience working in the housing sector is recommended
- Understanding of UI/UX principles with respect to customer portal design
- Working knowledge of BPMN and experience in customer journey mapping
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and how it works with Agile. Experience is working across the full SDLC.
- Experience in generating user requirements from multiple sources, including workshops, interviews, legal/GDPR/security policies, architectural and UI guidelines
- Working knowledge and experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies, including
- Epic, Feature, User story hierarchies
- User story and acceptance criteria structure
- Sprint cycles
- Accepting sprint outputs
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's