|Job Title:||Sharepoint SME|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2018 16:19|
Sharepoint SME - Public Sector - 3-6 Months - £450 per day (SC CLEARED)
My Public sector client, based in Central London is now seeking a Sharepoint SME to take responsibility for the configuration management of Sharepoint as it moves through the engineering process. You will be responsible for providing share point administration and developing functionality. The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of environments using VMware and SQL server.
Key Skills and experience:
- .Net and Powershell experience
- Experience of Microsoft sharepoint (at least 2013)
- Experience of working within Multi Tenancy Environments
- Strong user focus and eye for detail
- Familiar with Agile, Waterfall and Kanban Project methodologies
- SC clearance
If this is the role for you, please apply now!!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's