Simcorp Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||Simcorp Functional Analyst|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Haughton|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2017 11:44|
Functional Analyst- Simcorp
Our Financial Services client are currently recruiting for Functional Analyst on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
You will be responsible for maintaining the availability of the Simcorp platform interacting with multiple stakeholders including fund managers, traders, financial analysts, and Simcorp Support teams.
- Provide functional and technical support including
- Application Settings
- Simcorp Dimension
- Ensure that appropriate change management processes are implemented to benefit users
- Produce Functional procedure guides
- Ensure compliance with all security policies
- Co-ordinate the work of different IT teams to ensure the best level of support
- Operate regular end user activity
- Take part in the yearly upgrade of SimCorp dimension
- Assist project managers in the contect of projects impacting Simcorp Dimension
- Analyse existing processes
- Gather Business Rewuirements
- Write functional specifications
- Contribute to the testing phase for new versions and/or new tools
- Financial services experience idealls
- Functional knowledge of the equities, fixed income
- Ability to produce high quality documentation in the form of user guides and process flows.
If you feel your experience matches the above description please apply for immediate consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's