Social Media Manager
|Job Title:||Social Media Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£37000.00 - £39000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rodrigue Barenda|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2018 13:08|
A rapidly growing FinTech company is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their digital team in Canary Wharf.
In this role you will plan, organise and execute the company's social media strategy, ensuring that new and existing customers are provided with relevant content delivering high levels of engagement.
You will be responsible for...
- Growing the company's fan base and presence on social media
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns tracking their success
- Set and deliver on tangible KPI's from social (i.e. ROI, lead generation, SEO, etc...)
- Build and manage social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat
You will have...
- Experience of managing social content for a consumer brand or media company
- proven track record of executing social media strategies and leveraging data driven research/analysis
- A working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
- Excellent Stakeholder relationship management at all levels internally and externally
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days with length of service) + bank holidays and a Birthday leave
- Eye Care Voucher scheme
- Childcare vouchers scheme
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's