Software Asset Administrator
|Job Title:||Software Asset Administrator|
|Location:||Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2017 14:26|
Software Asset Administrator
12 months contract
To support the Software Asset Management function on a global scale by assisting with the consolidation and optimisation of our software contracts. The primary goal of the role is to analyse our current software suppliers and entitlement and provide data to the Global SAM Manager.
The role will initially support the Software Asset Manager through the consolidation and streamlining of the Software Contracts Database. Over time, the role will be provided full training so that the role can be more proactive and take a hands on approach when dealing with Software Requests, software orders and providing support to end-users.
Software Asset Management (SAM) and software procurement experience is desirable, but not a requirement. Full training will be provided.
- Assist with reviewing the IT Contracts Database and populate the data into a spreadsheet for review and streamlining.
- Analyse previous software spending to help identify areas of potential cost savings.
- Assist with consolidation efforts software to ensure we streamline our contracts portfolio and resellers.
- Update the software contracts database with new, optimised agreements.
- Update the Central Software Library with updated licenses and agreements.
- Provide administrative support to the SAM Manager, such as gathering quotes for software and raising orders in the procurement system.
- Help the Software Asset Management function grow by being enthusiastic and positive about the work being completed.
- Support the SAM Manager with basic software requests via the HEAT service desk solution.
- Support the SAM function with administrative support where required, such as populating reports once an internal review has taken place or email key stakeholders when data or information is required.
Assist procurement with any software related orders or renewal enquiries
Building Collaborative Relationships
Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one's areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations including customers, to help achieve business goals.
Demonstrating an awareness of own strengths and development needs as well as the impact of own behavior on others; modifying behavior based on self-awareness to improve impact.
Coaching & Developing Self & Others
Providing and welcoming feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help self and others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; planning and supporting the development of individual skills and abilities.
Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers' and own organization's needs. This includes internal and external customers.
Translating strategic priorities into operational reality; aligning communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and on-going measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
Sharing authority and responsibilities with others to move decision making and accountability downward through the organization enable individuals to stretch their capabilities, and accomplish the business unit's strategic priorities.
Please only apply if you have the essential skills required
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000.00 - £32000 per annum
Up to £34000.00 per annum
3rd Line Support - Glasgow - 2 - 3 Months
Domain Architect / Development Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £625 per day
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits