Software Asset Manager - Financial Services - London
|Job Title:||Software Asset Manager - Financial Services - London|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 17:02|
Software Asset Manager - Financial Services - London - Contract
My Client based in central London is on the lookout for a Software asset manager to manage the end to end life cycle to ensure compliance across the estate. The ideal candidate will have expert licensing knowledge to ensure compliance to terms and conditions and product usage rights. You will identify, manage and escalate any risks in the use of software that may impact the clients compliance.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience and expert knowledge of software asset management processes
- Knowledge of licensing terms and conditions, Product usage rights
- Working knowledge of Flexera software compliance tooling
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- ITIL qualifications (desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this is the right role for you, please apply now.
Looking for Software asset managers of all levels
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.