|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£42000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ciara Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 10:35|
Software/CRM Developer/ Eastbourne or Tunbridge Wells/ Permanent/ £42-£50k
Looking for an experienced software/CRM Developer to join our specialist IT in either our Eastbourne or Tunbridge Wells office to participate in the full development lifecycle of Health Services core applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a apart of a team in a major insurance company.
The Candidate will require a BSc or higher/equivalent in computer science/software engineering, with strong experience in application development using Microsoft technology stack utilising ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API/REST, SQL Server.
Experience and skills
- Experience in end to end implementation and Dynamics CRM versions 2011/2016 and Dynamics 365 is also essential
- Experience of Agile software development methodologies
- Exposure to cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure is desirable
As well as working for a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies (2018) employer, the company offers the following salary package:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme linked to your individual and the company's performance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Access to study and course materials to enhance skills
Please send through your CV for further information
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
£350 - £450 per day
£450 - £500 per day
SAP ABAP Developer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000 - £38000.00 per annum