|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £560 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kishia Odiaka|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 17:21|
My client are currently seeking a Software engineer with a good knowledge of Java and Oracle technologies to support and further the enhancement and development of their in-house applications, utilising the Java and Oracle technical stack.
Relevant skills and expertise:
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of software development and support utilising the Java technology stack
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Java industry standard approaches
- Demonstrable experience of application support and development utilising relational databases, ideally Oracle RDBMS.
- Demonstrable experience of development best practice in relation to code quality analysis, unit and automated testing and continuous integration
- Evidence of good communication skills, in person and in writing, and a willingness to share their skills and experience with the in-house support team.
- Evidence of an ability to participate effectively in a team environment and be able to work independently on their own initiative.
If this sounds like the rigjt opportunity for you, then wait no longer and apply NOW with your CV or get in touch with Kishia for an immediate consideration on 02081711731
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's