Software Engineer (Data)
|Job Title:||Software Engineer (Data)|
|Salary:||Up to £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kishia Odiaka|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 14:31|
My client are currently seeking a Software Engineer with a Data background who understands business requirements and can develop the appropriate solution that meets business needs. Your knowledge will encompass a wide variety of techniques and technologies, allowing you to build scalable, performant systems that are easy to maintain and support. Experience around Deployment, Debugging, Testing, Scaling and Monitoring modern cloud-based systems is desired.
Your role will include daily contact with stakeholders and team members. Code should be written using best practices to ensure it is clean and testable.We will encourage you to identify opportunities to maximise development benefit within your team and the abilities to learn quickly and think creatively are essential.
· Experience in designing and implementing solutions using Microsoft Azurecloud services
· Demonstrable skills in Python, using libraries such as Shapely, Pandas, Numpy
· Goodknowledge of modern engineering best practice
· Motivated to quicklyself-learn and keep up-to-date with modern and relevant techniques
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven track record of working within an AGILE delivery team
· Very good track record in problem resolution and the selection of technical solutions
· Qualified to relevant degree level(or equivalentcommercial experience
· Awareness of geospatial systems and technologies is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like the right oppportunity for you, then wait no londer and apply with your CV or give Kishia Odiaka a call on 02081711731 for immediate consideration.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's