Software Engineer / Python Developer
|Job Title:||Software Engineer / Python Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 17:41|
Python Software Engineer / Python Developer - 6 months - Titchfield
As a Software Engineer, you'll
- design software products to serve a variety of user needs, and enhance existing software products to meet evolving user needs
- supporting a continuous delivery environment, using effective delivery and deployment techniques
- maintain and support services, identify, locate and competently fix faults, and take pro-active actions to avoid service disruption
- share knowledge of tools and techniques; identify and share good practices and collaborate to improve the capability of the team
You'll be a practitioner in:
- service-oriented architectures and micro-services
- multiple (two or more) languages, proven ability to select and apply them appropriately, taking into account accessibility and reusability
- the creation and management of continuous integration, delivery and deployment pipelines, and proposes improvements to existing pipelines
- multiple test techniques, and informs test approach, ensuring it considers non-functional requirements such as performance, security and accessibility, etc.
We're looking for an experienced Python Front end developer ideally with a secondary language of Java.
This role is wide ranging and you may be asked at a later date to apply for a clearance to enable you to work on certain projects.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's