Software Project Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Software Project Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||Up to £389 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 16:37|
Software Project Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months
Experienced Software Project Manager required for an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh.
The Enterprise Solutions team plays a critical role in the delivery of the organisations strategic, operational and business efficiency and improvement aims, with many upcoming demands to design, develop and implement complex new digital and corporate solutions.
The post-holder, working as part of a team and reporting directly to the Enterprise Solutions Manager, will be responsible for the project management of some application solutions projects.
Essential skills required but not limited to -
- Experience of working in an 'Agile' project or other appropriate dynamic application methodologies.
- Experience working closely with software developers using a range enterprise software technologies such as relational databases, JAVA, and.NET and web frontend frameworks.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful project throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in planning and estimation of tasks and tracking progress against project plan.
- Preparing status updates, issue logs, plans and executive level project documents for Project Board.
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's