|Location:||Central Belt, Scotland|
|Salary:||£170 - £171 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 10:09|
Solicitor - 3 months - Edinburgh / Dingwall / Motherwell
Our major client is looking for an experienced Solicitor to join their team on an inital 3 month contract. This role is flexible on location, you can be based in Edinburgh, Dingwall or Motherwell.
- Legal experience in the area of drafting contracts or drafting and interpreting legislation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- LLB Degree, Dip.L.P or equivalent
- Full current unrestricted Law Society of Scotland Practising Certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of environmental legislation, administrative law and/or criminal law
- Public sector or in-house experience
- 1-3 years PQE
Please use link to apply or call 0131 603 6198 for further details.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's