|Salary:||£250 - £300 per week|
|Start Date:||May 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 17:14|
Excellent opportuntiy for qualified Solicitor - 12-month contract - Edinburgh
Our major public sector client based in Edinburgh is looking for a skilled Solicitor to join their Policy and Legal team. You will be responsible for providing best practice legal advice on property law issues, contract and procurement cases, policy development and legal compliance.
- Qualified Solicitor with current practicing certificate (would not be required to represent in a court of law)
- Strong legal judgement and understanding of legal risk around decision making.
- The ability to think strategically and creatively, see legal issues in their wider context and advise accordingly.
- Sound analysis, using secure legal research to produce timely and accurate advice.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to explain complex issues in a way that is easy to understand.
- Positive approach to customer service by understanding the complexity and diversity of customer needs and expectations.
- Proactively promotes best practice by managing risks and identifying solutions.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with public law issues with a sound understanding of the legal framework within which public bodies operate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's