|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 17:16|
Senior Solutions Architect
Leeds. Public Sector. 6 Months +. Inside IR35.
Senior Solution Architect required in Leeds. The successful candidate will compliment an existing team of Solution and Assistant Solution Architects reporting into the Head of Strategy & Solutions.
The wider function also includes Technical Architects & technical design specialists covering both applications and infrastructure disciplines dealing primarily with Microsoft technologies and development tools. DIS operates a flexible delivery model working with fulltime permanent staff, temporary contract staff and external partners and organisations.
- Establish and implement actionable architecture practice & models
- Development and execution of Digital & Technology strategies
- Solution design and implementation assurance as part of a diverse range of programmes and projects
- Working with a range of stakeholders to develop and promote principles, standards and patterns?
- Identify relevant opportunities for Innovation and change
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Design & Establish Governance models
- Enterprise Level Architecture including creation, maintenance & management of enterprise architecture - EA methodologies & Tools i.e. TOGAF, UML models, strategies, reference architectures, Architecture visioning incl. financial modelling, technical frameworks & roadmaps
- Familiar with business & technology strategy & Digital strategy frameworks and techniques & execution
- Information architecture - interpret, use & apply to inform a range of business improvement activities particularly those involved in definition, design, development, enhancement & maintenance of IT Systems
- Business skills / methods - Business knowledge / context, business case development, Business strategies & goals , business process modelling, business capability mapping & planning, relationship management
- Technical skills - Systems architecture & design, Enterprise software & Software development, application architecture & integration patterns, data exchange / management, Security & compliance, broad range of platform technologies - enterprise & consumer
- Digital, web & service based architecture - SOA / MVP / MVC, Cloud models (IaaS, SaaS and PaaS)
- Interpersonal skills - Extensive interpersonal, communication & leadership skills including Planning, presentation & organising skills, Customer & supplier negotiation, tender & purchase process
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Architect - 6 months - Glasgow - Digital
£400 - £550 per day
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Enterprise Architect - Strategic Design - Glasgow
£41000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Infrastructure Architect - AWS / Cloud - 6 months - Glasgow
£500 - £600 per day
£27 - £30 per hour + Inside IR35