|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 16:08|
Leeds. £500-£550 Per day (Public Sector - Inside of IR35 ) 6 Months
Solution Architect required urgently in Leeds. You will work on a personal data project that underpins critical systems - to ensure ensure the ability to continue to make robust and compliant data returns. As a Solutions Architect you will help realise the benefits of these investments by taking a lead role in project delivery, the analysis of business needs and in the development of appropriate business and IT architectures.
- Building good relationship with project teams, internal and external customers and suppliers in order to ensure effective and efficient solutions are delivered;
- Taking the lead in the development and documentation of appropriate business and IT architectures focusing on understanding project requirements and constraints;
- Developing innovative methods for exploiting new and existing platform capabilities;
- Supporting the development and definition of IT standards and ensuring alignment with these as part of project delivery;
- Providing projects with support and assurance to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Identifying and reporting delivery issues and risks as appropriate and working to mitigate or minimise impacts
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of working within the Public sector would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working with personal data, record management or something similar
- TOGAF or BCS Architect Certified
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's