|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||€0.00 - €700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 14:45|
ICT Solution Architect (Payroll, T&A, Workday)
9 Month Contract
€700 per day
This role is to advise, design and govern the solution landscape for a new Payroll for UK ROI and the associated integrations in and out of Workday and T&A systems to ensure the ICT solutions directly support the business landscape. The person will provide hands on architecture and design of the solution and map these into the strategic direction to ensure future proofing.
The solution architect will also be working alongside the Enterprise Application Architect to ensure all designs for solutions will meet Primark requirements and business case.
The Solution Architect will work with other members of the business and ICT to produce the Solution Architectures, Solution Designs and Integration methodology along with product roadmaps for the business and ICT. Work on projects to ensure they are delivered to agreed architecture. A key responsibility will be to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the design and meets business objective and is possible for handover to support function.
- Exposure of mission critical High Availability design and deployment in large transaction volume environments
- Previous experience of managing complex integration projects in a highly pressurised environment is a prerequisite.
- Experience of setting and managing project development with a wide range of vendors to support solutions in a multi-country environment
- Previous experience of managing large scale development projects is required.
- Knowledge, skills & experience:
- The IT Solution Architect must be an excellent communicator, an effective problem solver and be well able to motivate an existing strong technical team.
- Experience in TOGAF and ITIL methodologies and delivering using them
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to a wide range of people at all levels including communicating complex technical issues to non-technical user base.
- Experience identifying and understanding user issues and managing user expectations.
- Pro-active and hands on - responds purposefully to events.
- High level of energy, curious minded, a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to operate within a highly pressurised and fast paced environment, consistently delivering results and achieving corporate objectives on time and within the agreed parameters.
- Ability to travel within Europe and work flexible hours as required.
Applicants with experience of Workday, or similar Payroll / Time & Attendance systems are preferred.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's