|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum + 2 Year FTC|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 10:26|
Solution Architect - 2 Year FTC - £40-48K - Leeds Based
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Solution Architect to work on strategic Programmes that underpin critical organisation systems and processes. You will need to be able to get up to speed quickly and have excellent relationship building skills.
- Taking the lead role in the analysis of project requirements and the development of appropriate business and IT architectures;
- Developing innovative methods for exploiting new and existing platform capabilities;
- Supporting the development and definition of IT standards and ensuring alignment with these as part of project delivery;
- Providing projects with support and assurance to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Identifying and reporting delivery issues and risks as appropriate and working to mitigate or minimise impacts;
- Maintaining good relationship with project teams, internal and external customers and suppliers in order to ensure effective and efficient solutions are delivered;
- Maintaining good relationship with project teams, internal and external customers and suppliers in order to ensure effective and efficient solutions are delivered.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's