|Job Title:||Solution architect|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Reece Belcher|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 17:23|
Solution Architect - 3 month contract - Southampton.
Public Sector client currently progressing a number of exciting projects designed to improve the way that customers access data, allowing them to do so in new and sophisticated ways. This includes providing customer-configured API-based access to datasets, allowing customers to download extracts of data, analytical capabilities, as well as integrating data into our customers and partners applications and services.
The objective of your Project is to establish a sharing platform enabling stakeholders to view a comprehensive map of assets for the purposes of risk avoidance, more efficient planning and identification of currently unknown risks in the infrastructure.
You will ideally have a strong background in the application of Geospatial technologies at an enterprise level, and in the delivery of customer-facing public cloud-based solutions and architectures.
· Experience in the definition and implementation of Solution Architectures
· Experience and in-depth knowledge of delivering digital services using public cloud platforms
· Proven track record of providing technical leadership to, and collaborating with development teams in an agile environment
· Collaborating with and influencing key business and technical stakeholders
· Very good knowledge of industry best practices for architecture, software development processes and lifecycles
· Experience of defining and delivering enterprise-level Geospatial and Data Management solutions would also be advantageous
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's