|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Paul Spooner|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 19:27|
Our public sector client requires a Solution Architect to work onsite in Sheffield. The role is outside of IR35.
Solution Architect - Sheffield - COTS Applications - Azure - Outside IR35
There is a requirement for a Solution Architect to help projects to develop conceptual and logical architecture packs and work with our key team members to develop effective integrations for the applications within the Programme.
- Creation and contribution to the Finance, HR and Payroll systems solution design(s) and associated design activities
- Supporting the Finance and HR strand leads with technical expertise, and inputs in to SOR, solution options papers, technical roadmaps for implementation
- Working closely with lead architect for the program to help in analysis, design, Product demonstrations, candidate assessment, non-functional requirements,
- Taking a prominent role in getting approval, assurance for the design at the appropriate architecture governance boards
- Collaborating with other architects on the program to ensure their deliverables can be integrated appropriately - Integration is a key component so working with the lead architect to help co-ordinate designs across the programme will be key to success
- Co-ordinating and delivering technical analysis as appropriate
- Collaborating with data architects on master data management, data integration design
- Product evaluation and selection, implementation, and integration
- Experience in designing Finance, HR and Payroll solutions/implementations including integrations
- SaaS, Finance (Oracle and MS Dynamics Nav) and HR COTS products
- Cloud based infrastructures particularly MS Azure
Please forward CVs in the first instance
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's