|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rehan Zia|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 12:10|
Working for a well-established and highly reputable firm, the individual will become a trusted Consultant and Advisor to their clients. We are looking for Solutions Architects or Technical Specialists to take an active role in:
* Advisory & Consultancy services including roadmaps, ROI, product selection, Data Governance
* Architecture & Design of highly complex, enterprise solutions
* Effective communication between multi supplier Client side delivery teams and business stakeholders as well as internal management & communication of the risk review process.
* Technical implementation of the Informatica MDM platform
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate is expected to:
* Have several years of experience in delivering large, transformational data management projects
* Fully understand MDM development cycles
* Have deep experience in large scale reference-able Informatica MDM deployments
* Have managed projects with larger teams
* Speak English fluently
* Be Consultative - Informatica MDM, J2EE, Integration
There is currently a requirement for two experienced practitioners with strong J2EE skill sets. The roles are customer-facing and the successful candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation and integration of solutions based on the Informatica MDM platform. Furthermore, requiring excellent technical skills, innovative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities.
Candidates should have deep J2EE skills, to include as much as possible a working knowledge of the following:
WebSphere, Weblogic or JBoss
SOA including JAX-WS and JAX-RPC
Java Persistence API
EJB, JMS, SLSB, MDB etc
Database interfaces such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
It is important that the candidate possesses excellent communication skills and has the determination and willingness to work on customer sites, frequently spending time away from home.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a truly transformative organisation.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€650 - €700 per day
£400 - £600 per annum
£500 - £750 per day
SharePoint Infrastructure Architect (2013)
£450 - £650 per day
Technical Architect - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £600 per day