|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 16:53|
Our leading public sector client is looking for a Solutions Architect to work in Leeds on a contract basis.
Solutions Architect - £500-550pd - Inside IR35 - Leeds - Contract
Solutions Architect needed for an initial 6 month contract. We are looking for someone who is delivery focused and has experience contributing to successful business change programmes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Taking the lead role in the analysis of project requirements and the development of appropriate business and IT architectures;
- Developing innovative methods for exploiting new and existing platform capabilities;
- Supporting the development and definition of IT standards and ensuring alignment with these as part of project delivery;
- Providing projects with support and assurance to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Identifying and reporting delivery issues and risks as appropriate and working to mitigate or minimise impacts;
- Maintaining good relationship with project teams, internal and external customers and suppliers in order to ensure effective and efficient solutions are delivered;
- Maintaining good relationship with project teams, internal and external customers and suppliers in order to ensure effective and efficient solutions are delivered.
You will have:
- Experience of leading successful project delivery in a large organisation as either an architect or design lead;
- Experience of architecture assessment and definition of business applications and infrastructure design and migration in complex environments;
- Excellent understanding and experience of applying architectural principles across business applications, infrastructure and cloud technologies, including assurance of regulatory, legislative and industry practices;
- Experience of effectively analysing problems and data, presenting solutions, and information in a meaningful way to diverse range of stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate changes to business processes to stakeholders with differing levels of technical knowledge and the ability to influence the outputs of others you are not directly responsible for;
- Experience of working to deadlines, prioritising a complex range of tasks to ensure delivery in a role which has made competing demands on your time.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Solutions Architect
Up to £550 per day
Solutions Delivery Managers - Edinburgh
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Enterprise Architect - Strategic Design - Glasgow
£41000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
Principle Software Engineer £40,341 - £44,511
£40341 - £44511 per annum + 41 days holiday