|Job Title:||Sourcing Manager|
|Salary:||£35 - £37 per hour + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 17:35|
Sourcing Manager - Initial 2 Months - £35-37ph Inside IR35 - London
Our leading Public Sector client is looking for a Sourcing Manager to be responsible for the management of a specific spend portfolio across the organisation. The purpose of the role is to ensure, both compliance with relevant policies and procedures and the delivery of cost improvement targets.
- Responsible for leading the negotiation of complex/high value commercial contracts.
- Responsible for resolving legal challenges from unsuccessful bidders through the de-brief procedure as set out under the Public Procurement Regulations and where necessary through formal arbitration.
- Responsible for resolving contractual disputes with incumbent suppliers and ensuring appropriate contingency and exit plans are agreed where required.
- Procurement specialist for the organisation on the Public Contract Regulations and associated Case Law.
- Trust expert for the specific portfolio with a detailed understanding of the portfolio market, industry trends, product/service options/ best practice.
- Responsible for and leading on highly complex financial analysis and modelling of spend categories and operational processes to support options appraisal.
- Responsible for ensuring tender evaluation methodologies are appropriate to evaluate different purchasing scenarios and in accordance with the Public Procurement Regulations.
- Responsible for developing and managing a broad range of complex category related activities to formulate and adjust plans and strategies were required.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's