Space Planning Adviser
|Job Title:||Space Planning Adviser|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||February 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 17:17|
Space Planning Adviser - 8 week contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Space Planning Adviser to work on an initial 8 week contract with potential to extend. You will be responsible for developing a space planning strategy, completing tendering documentation and consulting with various business areas to develop space planning project specifications.
- A background in Estate, Facilities or office management and/or change management.
- Demonstrable experience in wide range of tasks, including: -
- Ability to lead and work with consultants and stakeholders
- Space planning and office optimisation
- Project Management
- Contract management and tendering,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised with excellent task/project planning skills.
- Self-sufficient in use of Microsoft Office products.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position