SQL BI Developer - SSIS, SSRS, Power BI
|Job Title:||SQL BI Developer - SSIS, SSRS, Power BI|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Coad|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 17:13|
SQL BI Developer - Manchester
I'm looking for a SQL BI Developer with strong skills in T-SQL, SSRS, and SSIS to work in a small but expanding team of BI and Analytics Developers. The role will have you developing data warehouse solutions for their retail based business using the Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server 2016), SSRS, and SSIS.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll be joining an established e-commerce company who encourage their staff to grow and develop their skills from the day they join. You'll be well rewarded financially, have excellent career progression opportunities, and have a range of benefits available, and you'll be working alongside and learning from one of the most talented MS BI professionals in the North of England who heads up the team and will be doing the Design and Architecture for the Data Warehouse work.
In this role you will get to work on a good variety of BI development projects and you will get the chance to showcase your skills/expertise developing BI solutions using the Microsoft BI Stack.
What YOU need:
- Strong skills developing and supporting SQL Server based solutions (SQL 2012- 2016)
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS/ETL)
- SQL Programming skills (T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, etc.)
- Power BI or at least have an active interest in becoming skilled with it
- Experience with working with large data sets from multiple sources including structured databases and flat files
- Understanding of multidimensional modelling, how it works and why.
- Experience of working on high availability/high volume systems
- SSAS, OLAP - multidimensional and tabular
- Data Warehouse design
- Data Visualisation - Tableau, Power BI etc.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Developer - .NET
Coventry, West Midlands
£500 - £600 per day
Java Developer - Edinburgh - Perm - £36000 - £40000 + Benefits
£36000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
IT Deployment Engineer - UK wide - 3 months
£300 - £315 per day
Cyber Security Analyst - 6 months - East Kilbride - INSIDE IR35
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£400 - £600 per day