SQL BI Developer
|Job Title:||SQL BI Developer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Coad|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2018 16:04|
SQL BI Developer - Manchester
I'm looking for a SQL BI Developer with strong skills in T-SQL, SSRS, and SSIS to work in a small but expanding team of BI and Analytics Developers. The role will have you developing data warehouse solutions for their retail based business using the Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server 2016), SSRS, and SSIS.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll be joining an established e-commerce company who encourage their staff to grow and develop their skills from the day they join. You'll be well rewarded financially, have excellent career progression opportunities, and have a range of benefits available, and you'll be working alongside and learning from one of the most talented MS BI professionals in the North of England who heads up the team and will be doing the Design and Architecture for the Data Warehouse work.
In this role you will get to work on a good variety of BI development projects and you will get the chance to showcase your skills/expertise developing BI solutions using the Microsoft BI Stack.
What YOU need:
- Strong skills developing and supporting SQL Server based solutions (SQL 2012- 2016)
- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS/ETL)
- SQL Programming skills (T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, etc.)
- Experience with working with large data sets from multiple sources including structured databases and flat files
- Understanding of multidimensional modelling, how it works and why.
- Experience of working on high availability/high volume systems
- SSAS, OLAP - multidimensional and tabular
- Data Warehouse design
- Data Visualisation - Tableau, Power BI etc.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SQL Rapid Application Development Lead
Up to £0.00 per annum
£40 - £50 per hour + Inside IR35
Coventry, West Midlands
£500 - £550 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
Integration Developer - Glasgow - 6 months
£350 - £500 per day