Strategic & Planning Communications Lead
|Job Title:||Strategic & Planning Communications Lead|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 13:57|
Strategic Communications & Planning Lead - 6 months
I am recruiting for a Strategic & Planning Communications Lead with expertise in market and marketing insight and strategy and planning.
- Lead the definition and development of an audience segmentation, which will underpin all Marketing & Communications activity - particularly enabling the development of contact strategies and audience specific campaigns activity. Work with external expert resources and internal colleagues to achieve this.
- Ensure the model is embedded in all relevant teams, particularly Marketing & Communications, to act as a common framework which will facilitate user-led design through the entire operation.
- Establish an ongoing market and audience sensing model, the requirements, inputs/ sources, and delivery plan.
- Work with Head of Marketing to define appropriate benchmarks/ metrics to assess progress and success, and source insight/ data to enable an assessment against these on a regular basis.
- Experience in Market and Marketing Insight - Planning and delivery
- Developing and driving audience segmentation
- Marketing Strategy, planning and evaluation frameworks
- Knowledge of wide range of insight generation techniques
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £400- £450 p/d
£400 - £450 per day
Enterprise Architect - Edinburgh - Permanent
£55000 - £68000 per annum + plus benefits
Project Manager - HR System Implementation - Inside IR35
£350 - £400 per day
Economist - Water/Regulatory
Up to £0.00 per annum