Supply Chain Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jolene Rosario|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 17:04|
Supply Chain Coordinator - West Yorkshire
To ensure the coordination and smooth running of the supply chain function.
* Source and re-source new and existing products to maximise cost efficiency and introduce new lines into the business.
* Planning delivery timetables.
* Supplier management - negotiation of terms and ensuring plentiful supply to meet demand.
* Monitoring internal stock levels and placing orders in a timely manner.
* Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
* Chase outstanding orders.
* Overseeing the arrival of shipments.
* Margin control.
* Work with finance, sales and marketing departments to ensure planned introductions of stock and new lines added to the business portfolio.
* Comply with, and uphold company procedures for damaged or wrongly delivered stock.
* Demonstrated achievements in a similar position
* Knowledge of Sage 200 essential
* Knowledge of import and export duties would be an advantage
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by organisational requirements / the business objectives of the organisation.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's