Supply Chain Professional
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Professional|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jolene Rosario|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2017 22:31|
Supply chain Professional
Salary: Depending on Experience
- Comply with EU procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Work as part of a team to drive supplier development to improve the total cost of ownership
- Work with framework / contract managers and provide support as necessary to ensure the necessary performance standards are met.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in IT buying (Technical knowledge & procurement procedures)
- Execute sourcing initiatives within EU Utilities regulations AND/OR experience dealing with negotiated procedure
- Content Management System (Marketing & ITP)
- Strong Negotiating abilities
- Able to take the lead on buying aspects with minimal supervision
- Educated to degree level in Procurement (preferred) or CIPS or working towards.
- Educated to degree level in Business Studies or similar / related (preferred)
- Good commercial acumen
- Strong level of mathematical reasoning for bid assessment
- A wide variety of skills including good business sense, financial management, a flair for communication and negotiation, creativity, innovation,
- Good organisation skills to manage workload plan.
- An up-beat, can do personality.
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to understand and apply processes
- Awareness of attention to detail
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's