Support Administrator/Analyst ( 2nd line Support)
|Job Title:||Support Administrator/Analyst ( 2nd line Support)|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£100 - £125 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 11:23|
Support Administrator/Analyst - 2nd line support
£100-£125 Per Day
We are looking to recruit a support analyst/administrator on a temporary basis for, 4 months
- Perform second line support function, adhering to the incident management process for users through to resolution.
- Investigate and take appropriate action to resolve ULN and PLR Data Challenge i-tasks assigned to the group.
- Provide high quality customer service in line
- Provide users with progress updates on their cases.
- Ensure the information provided is accurate, regular and easy to understand.
- Manage and organise own workload to consistently meet SLAs.
- All dealings with internal and external users is professional. Both internal and external users' expectations are met.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Valid Basic Scotland Disclosure.
- Good written and oral skills
- Experience of working on a first line or second line service desk and ITIL knowledge would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Service Now would also be an advantage
if you have the skills required please apply
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Project Support Officer / PMO 12 mths, Edinburgh, £150-210pd
£150 - £210 per day
IT Support Analyst - 3 Months - Edinburgh
£100 - £120 per day
Senior IT Support Analyst / Oban / £25k - £30k pa
Oban, Argyll & Bute
£25000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
IT Helpdesk Analyst / Service Desk - Stirling - £23,000pa
Up to £23000.00 per annum + subject to experience
£0.00 - £38000 per annum + great benefits