|Job Title:||Support Engineer|
|Location:||Uddingston, South Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Craig MacDonald|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 14:19|
- To assist the Engineer with pre-construction site visits.
- To construct electrical control panels under instruction from the Engineer.
- To manufacture fit for purpose bespoke mounting systems for monitoring equipment under instruction from the Engineer.
- To assist in the final construction and installation of the automated remote monitoring stations.
- To provide support in the on-going maintenance, development and deployment of other environmental monitoring equipment including the construction of IoT / M2M prototype systems.
- To maintain spares, stocks and equipment parts as directed and prepare requisitions for approval.
- To maintain the general tidiness and operational effectiveness of the workshops, work units, or any allocated Client vehicle.
- To provide briefings, instrument status reports, and liaise with manufacturers' engineers and other organisations as required.
HNC in relevant engineering discipline
Full UK driving license
Minimum 2 years of experience using light engineering workshop tools highly desirable. E.g. manual lathe, MMA and MIG welders, bench grinder, chop saw, pillar drill.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's