System Administrator - ServiceNow / ITIL / ITSM - 6 months
|Job Title:||System Administrator - ServiceNow / ITIL / ITSM - 6 months|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 18:57|
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - ServiceNow/ITIL/ITSM Management
6 months (Outside IR35), Edinburgh
Our Edinburgh based client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced System Administrator for an initial 6 month contract (outside IR35).
The successful candidate will ideally have a background covering:
- Administration including but not limited to:
- User account management.
- System access, data and instance security management
- CMDB maintenance.
- Mid-server management.
- Integrations with other systems through SOAP/REST.
- Support including but not limited to:
- Resolution and escalation of ServiceNow related issues and risks.
- Proactive monitoring, maintenance and support of system performance, data, capacity and capability and recommending improvement opportunities.
- Managing upgrades, patches and system clones to the platform.
- Creating and supporting of reports and analytics which can help with identifying KPIs within the system
Candidates will also ideally come with experience of liaising with senior stakeholders in a consultative manner, providing system guidance and advice.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Content Designer - 4 months - Edinburgh
Up to £170.00 per day
IT Deployment Engineer - UK wide - 3 months
£300 - £315 per day
Business Change Manager - Southampton - 9 Months
Up to £0.00 per annum
End User Device Build Engineer - East Kilbride - 3 months
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
£250 - £270 per day
£500 - £600 per day