System and Database Engineer
|Job Title:||System and Database Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2017 22:21|
System/Database Engineer - 3 month contract - Edinburgh
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience of administrating Linux systems/Applications, in a production environment plus demonstrate good knowledge of the underlying Linux OS.
- Oracle Database Administration skills combined with Application stack build and configuration.
- Experience in securing an Oracle Database e.g. network encryption, TDE
- The ability to plan your time well and schedule your work using your own initiative, possess strong problem solving skills and deliver high quality work.
- Experience installing, tuning and monitoring Applications in a Linux environment;
- Experience installing and implementing application servers (e.g. weblogic, oracle, tomcat)
- Oracle DBA skills
- Involvement in the design and build of new systems, including high availability solutions
- At least 5 years relevant experience
The following skills will also be highly desirable:
- Experience delivering server automation with puppet.
- Experience of patching/cloning Oracle HR Application R12
- MYSql DBA exposure
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's