|Job Title:||Systems Accountant|
|Salary:||£140 - £200 per day + depending on experience|
|Start Date:||September 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 10:19|
System Accountant - Analysis - Oracle Financials
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced systems accountant for an initial 3 months contract based in Edinburgh with our public-sector client.
You will be required to ensure the finance system and procurement system are fit for purpose, maintain data, act as contact point on financial matters, maintain process documentation and provide training.
Essential skills -
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience may be considered
- Extensive Oracle Financials - purchasing tools and Discoverer experience
- Experience of setting up and maintaining basic data and structure
- Management of system security, procurement approval routes and procedures
- Able to act as the finance representative
- Experience of Discoverer and FSG writer
- Experience of BI tools
- Experience of month-end and year-end systems
- Ability to share information with others to develop team skills
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Dealing with customers effectively, obtaining relevant information, managing expectations
- Experience of PECOS or procurement systems
If you have the skills and experience required for this position please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's