Systems Accountant/Financial Implementation Lead-12 month-Edin
|Job Title:||Systems Accountant/Financial Implementation Lead-12 month-Edin|
|Salary:||£300 - £440 per day|
|Start Date:||25th February 2019|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 14:52|
Financial Systems Implementation Lead - 12 month contract - Edinburgh
Inside IR35 £300-440 per day
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Financial Systems Implementation Lead who is a fully qualified Accountant to act as a subject matter expert in the delivery of this large project for our public sector client based in Edinburgh.
Our client is aiming to put in place a new HR system, implementing Oracle Cloud ERP and HCM, migrating from a range of legacy systems. You will be leading workshops and engaging with the implementation partner. We are only seeking individuals who are CCAB or CIMA fully qualified Accountants to deliver this project.
- CCAB or CIMA qualified Accountant with continuing professional development;
- Previous experience of working with, or implementing, an integrated ERP solution;
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced project environment;
- Experience of using MS Project and MS Visio.
- Experience of delivering best practice approaches to the delivery of finance services in a public sector or charity environment;
- Ability to drive change with peers and senior stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Strong communication and facilitation skills;
- A strong team player.
We look forward to hearing from you
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's