Systems Accountant/Financial Implementation Lead-12 month-Edin
|Job Title:||Systems Accountant/Financial Implementation Lead-12 month-Edin|
|Salary:||£450 - £475 per day|
|Start Date:||25th February 2019|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 13:09|
Systems Accountant/Financial Implementation Lead - 12 month contract - Edinburgh
Inside IR35 £450-475
We here at Parity have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Systems Accountant/ Financial Implementation Lead to join our public sector client based in Edinburgh. You will be tasked with spearheading implementation on a CMIS Project.
Our client is aiming to put in place a Corporate Management Information System (CMIS) that will support and enable strategic and operational decisions to be taken based on current and consistent information. They are implementing Oracle Cloud ERP and HCM, migrating from a range of legacy systems including Integra and NgA Resourcelink.
- CCAB or CIMA qualified accountant with continuing professional development;
- Experience of delivering best practice approaches to the delivery of finance services in a public sector or charity environment;
- Ability to drive change with peers and senior stakeholders
- Experience of working with Financials systems;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Strong communication and facilitation skills;
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve measurable results;
- A strong team player.
- Previous experience of working with, or implementing, an integrated ERP solution;
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced project environment;
- Experience of using MS Project and MS Visio.
We look forward to hearing from you
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's