|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||April/May 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 11:59|
Systems Administrator - Permanent role - Edinburgh - circa 30k per annum with benefits
Fluency in German and a good standard of English is essential
Our major client based in Edinburgh has an exciting permanent opportunity for a skilled Systems Administrator, the responsibilities within this role encompasses everything from end-user application support to network/systems maintenance and administration.
You will be responsible for the configuration, support, administration and monitoring of the following:
- Microsoft Infrastructure - AD, Access & Security (GPOs, File & Print)
- Desktop support - Primarily Windows 10
- Microsoft Cloud products (Office 365, Azure)
- Server Hardware & Operating Systems (Dell, Windows /2008/2012)
- Systems Management, Imaging, Security Patching - using SCCM.
- Apple IOS Management - MDM, Mobile Iron
- Applications for end users.
- Antivirus & Encryption Solutions
- Storage & Backup Systems
- Networking - TCP/IP, Basic Cisco Routing/Switching/WiFi
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience;
- Applications support including some knowledge of ERP/CRM systems,
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, documentation, and guides;
- Excellent technical knowledge of desktop and server hardware and software, including all current versions of Windows, Microsoft Office applications, and PC hardware.
- Experience with routers, TCP/IP networking, Wi-Fi, and server-client relationships are important.
- Prior experience of Oracle Fusion and/or Salesforce is not essential, but the ability to learn quickly and support end users/ triage and escalate issues efficiently is very important
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000.00 - £32000 per annum
Up to £34000.00 per annum
SAP Solutions Manager / Manchester / SAP / £550+ Inside IR35
North West England, England
£550 - £600 per day
Senior DevOps Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
£400 - £600 per day
3rd Line Support - Glasgow - 2 - 3 Months