|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Campbell|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 17:28|
Systems Administrator - Permanent - Edinburgh - £25,000-32,000
FLUENCY in GERMAN and a good standard of English is essential
Our Private Sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Administrator, to be involved in supporting end users, applications, administering, and supporting technologies that sustain the overall health and security of all IT systems, servers and the LAN/WAN infrastructure of the organization.
Essential Duties and Qualifications:
Configuration, support, administration and monitoring of the following:
- Microsoft Infrastructure - AD, Access & Security (GPOs, File & Print)
- Desktop support - Primarily Windows 10
- Microsoft Cloud products (Office 365, Azure)
- Server Hardware & Operating Systems (Dell, Windows /2008/2012)
- Systems Management, Imaging, Security Patching - using SCCM.
- Apple IOS Management - MDM, Mobile Iron
- Applications for end users.
- Antivirus & Encryption Solutions
- Storage & Backup Systems
- Networking - TCP/IP, Basic Cisco Routing/Switching/WiFi
- 1st line support and escalation for key applications - Oracle Fusion and Salesforce
- Extensive troubleshooting and diagnosis for systems issues mentioned above and ability to recommend effective, cost conscious solutions.
- Up to Tier-3 resolution of issues escalated by the Help Desk in support of all end users.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000.00 - £32000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Office Admin / Office Administrator / Altrincham / £21,000
£18000 - £21000 per annum
Up to £34000.00 per annum