|Job Title:||Systems Developer|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 09:07|
Systems Developer - £400-450pd Inside IR35 - Sheffield - Until end of March Initially - C#/SQL Server 2016
Our Public Sector client is looking for a system developer to join an existing team to aid a transformation project between 2 of the organisations financial systems.
- work as part of the team, sharing knowledge and seeking advice when necessary;
- rapidly respond to short-term problems;
- plan tasks to clearly defining the development of new tasks, seeking feedback on areas of uncertainty;
- system improvement via team discussions;
- work in an Agile, User-oriented way;
- maintenance to the website functionality, both server-side and client-side;
- maintenance to SSIS packages and SSRS reports, and migrating functionality to use web (RESTful) APIs
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- C# MVC5 ASP.Net Razor website development including JQuery, Bootstrap, CCS3.
- RESTful APIs
- Azure DevOps
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's