|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2017 14:27|
Systems Engineer - Permanent - Romsey
Systems Engineer needed to join an existing capability area. The successful Systems Engineer will have experience of the systems engineering lifecycle from requirements capture through to system delivery, the application of Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE), and a track-record of customer-focused delivery to time and budget.
- Systems engineering including requirements elicitation,
- Architecture modelling and oversight of technical design studies to support capability-led acquisition and procurement decisions,
- Generation of technical material for competitive bids,
- Engagement with technical and non-technical stakeholders on a daily basis.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Enterprise-level Architecture Modelling
- Architecture Options Assessment
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership Skills
- Application of Architectural Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF/MODAF)
- Defence, National Security or Communications Domain Knowledge
- System Verification and Validation
- Complex Systems Analysis
- Business Process Modelling
- Operational Analysis Methodologies and Techniques
If you're the Systems Engineer for this role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's