systems Programme Manager
|Job Title:||systems Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lorraine Cunningham|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2017 10:05|
Fantastic opportunity to join an established, company which is well known worldwide, but still maintain the family feel.
This role is a permanent role which requires a short-term relocation to international destination.
You will have the option to remain in that country or move back to the UK for a role here.
Accommodation and travel cost will be provided and arranged for you.
You will have experience in Network Infrastructure design and operations experience. With experience with defining data architecture across multiple systems.
- CCIE certification or Equivalent
- System and Data Architect experience
- A-CDM with experience is designing and implementing Euro-control A-CDM Solutions
- Experience is building a data centre in complies with SS 564
- Experience Aviation security systems, Biometric and fast
- Must have experience in Stakeholder management and production of disaster recovery.
- Good spoken and written English skills
- ITIL practitioner
- 3PO (msp or mor)
Up to £100K for the right person
Accommodation and travel cost covered
Good holiday and benefits
For more Information, please forward your CV
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's