T&C Supervisor - Wealth Planning
|Job Title:||T&C Supervisor - Wealth Planning|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Car Allowance + more|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Fenton|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 14:12|
Are you a seasoned wealth management professional with a passion for training coupled with leadership experience? Have a strong understanding of wealth planning and perform well in a collegiate, professional environment?
Our client is a FTSE listed wealth manager seeking an experienced individual for the Training & Competence Supervision of Financial Planners across the UK, offering an exciting opportunity to be part of the ongoing investment and growth of a historic integrated wealth manager. With the main hubs being London and Scotland, you would have the opportunity to travel regularly to regional offices to help ensure HNW individuals are provided a first-class service.
- Observe, support and develop the skills of all (Chartered) Financial Planners.
- Support financial planner induction training, maintain competent status, working in a Senior Manager regime environment
- Demonstrate and share holistic wealth planning knowledge and understanding
- Maintain accurate training & competence records for all staff
- Working in support of the firm's compliance function on all regulatory issues & working with other training & competence supervisors
- Advise the management team of trends and issues that may benefit from change
- Deal with ad hoc queries from staff relating to any aspect of advisory issues
Required Skills & Experience:
- Chartered Status within a wealth planning environment
- Pensions Qualified (G60, AF3 or AF7/8 certificate)
- Experience of devising and delivering bespoke training plans
- Ideally experience of T&C, although supervision in a regulated wealth planning environment is considered
- Flexibility to travel 2/3 days per week to regional offices
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's