Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Salary:||£0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 16:24|
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Contract. Merseyside. Global FMCG. 6 Months.
Talent Acquisition Specialist required for a Global FMCG client. The focus of this role is to own and manage the end to end recruitment process for live/immediate roles within designated function/s, to deliver an exceptional experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Own the relationship with active Hiring Managers within the designated function/s.
- Own and manage the candidate relationship for all active roles. Ensure candidates receive timely updates and feedback, to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Dock in with the Strategic Resourcing Specialist to establish where there are developed pipelines of external talent to leverage, and where additional pipelines are required.
- Manage internal and external recruitment activities, placing priority on filling key roles in line with agreed processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Conduct hiring manager briefing calls to fully understand sourcing and screening requirements.
- Provide insights to positively influence and expedite the recruitment process.
- Leverage sourcing methods to source candidates where there are no existing pipelines. Utilise multiple channels, including but not limited to social channels, networking, direct sourcing, internet recruiting, data mining, advertising, employee referrals, competitor contacts and third party vendors /partners.
- Manage requisitions and candidates through the applicant tracking system, ensuring data integrity and accuracy at all times.
- Conduct screening against role requirements
- Communicate the employment value proposition to prospective hires, to ensure strong conversion from application to hire.
- Ensure compliance with global and local recruitment policies.
- Manage own operational dashboard and assign requisitions to self within the system on a daily basis.
- Input into local projects as required
- Significant experience of full life-cycle recruiting from within a FTSE 100 company and / or consumer goods company.
- Significant functional / regional recruitment experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality hires with strong line manager and candidate satisfaction
- Exceptional candidate relationship skills.
- Proven hiring manager partnering skills
- Experience of applying a variety of sourcing techniques (direct sourcing, building preferred supplier lists, recruitment advertising, web tools etc.)
- Detailed experienced of using Applicant Tracking Solutions/Systems to manage both a process but effectively mine as a talent database.
- A strong awareness of brand management and the employee value proposition
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to provide specific examples of building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes, e.g. improving the recruitment process
- Strong team player with the ability to support team members and pick up roles across other functions when volumes are high
- Strategy, Insights and Solutions - Basic Appreciation
- Organisational Design and Effectiveness - Basic Appreciation
- Business Partnering - Working Knowledge
- Service Culture - Working Knowledge
- Business operations - Working Knowledge
- Supplier Management - Basic Appreciation
- Project and Change - Basic Appreciation
- Critical Thinking - Working Knowledge
- Collaboration- Basic Appreciation
- Judgement & Decision Making - Basic Appreciation
- Business and Organisational Acumen - Basic Appreciation
- Technology Leverage - Basic Appreciation
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's