|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
|Salary:||£18000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Wartho|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 16:01|
Tax Senior (portfolio manager)
A dynamic Accountancy firm is currently looking to recruit an ambitious Tax Senior. Established in 1995 the company provides specialist accountancy services to contractors and freelancers, and their aim is to become the most respected in this field in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and forward-thinking company.
Your role as a Tax Senior will include:
- Focusing on client service and meeting the day to day demands of the clients
- Responsibility for a portfolio of contractor clients ensuring we surpass client expectations in all areas.
- Preparation and submission of personal tax returns for our clients.
Salary and benefits
The company also offers some excellent staff benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Study support
- Death in service cover
- Private medical cover
- Duvet days
- Flexible working
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free Financial advice (pensions, mortgages, investments etc)
Salary £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience. Previous practice/ HMRC experience is essential.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's