|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||£120 - £131 per day|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Haughton|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 16:58|
Our Public Sector client based in Cardiff are currently recruiting for a Technical Architect on a contract basis for 3 months initially.
You will be responsible for producing technical documentation to TOGAF standards for large database products. You will ideally have a solid understanding of SQL Server R2-2016 and database administration.
- Create high level documentation
- Assist in requirement gathering and analysng requirements
- Mentor team members on DBA activity such as optimising tables, stored procedures and connection pooling.
- Take part in Data Modelling discussions.
- TOGAF 9 Foundation or equivelent
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation for database products ( SQL Server)
- Understanding of Secure Architecture and designs
- Ability to write complex Data manipulation statements using T-SQL
Experience in the following is desirable;
- .NET C#
- Requirement Analysis
- Agile SDLC processes and work planning.
Please apply if you feel your experience matches the above description.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Assurance Consultant
Up to £0.00 per annum + Market Rates
Coventry, West Midlands
£275 - £300 per day
Director of DevOps Transformation - Permanent - Edinburgh
Up to £120000 per annum + negotiable plus benefits
Test Engineer - Southampton - 6 months - Inside IR35
Up to £595 per day
Lead Java / Spring Developer / AWS / TDD - Glasgow - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum