|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 17:29|
Network Architect - Office 365 Migration
Contract. 12 Weeks. Nottingham. Public Sector. £550-£600 Per day
Network/Technical architect with design experience required in order to deliver O365 migration, network segregation's for partnership and external providers, cloud migration preparation including SAP, security architecture and other general networking design tasks.
- Provide expert technical advice and support to management, colleagues and end-users in the creation of architectural and technical designs for all new products and services.
- Identify through research, opportunities where new or emerging technologies could provide benefit to the authority, it's citizens and partners.
- To provide technical designs for the delivery of new and existing services including the mitigation of any potential security implications
- Reviews new business proposals and provides specialist advice including security issues and implications.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of the ICT strategy and business plan.
Skills and experience required
- Design experience
- Office 365 migration experience
- Has a sound, broad knowledge of ICT and an excellent understanding of how the technical specialism relates to other areas of ICT and how it impacts on other business functions.
- Specialist knowledge and skills in one or more functions, technologies or industries. Examples: IP networks (voice and data), virtualisation, application lifecycle, systems integration, mobile technology etc.)
- Expert knowledge of the frameworks and principles on which networks, systems, equipment and resources are based. Examples: Microsoft server and client technologies, UNIX, Oracle, TDM, ATM, TCP/IP, BPEL.
- Has proven project and people management skills with knowledge of NCC's policy framework, management structures and reporting procedures.
- Experienced user of MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, e-mail, PowerPoint and the internet / intranet.
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£400 - £600 per annum
Technical Architect - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £600 per day
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€650 - €700 per day
£500 - £750 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum